2. TRADEMARKS. Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Site are the trademarks of Cardioxyl and may not be used without permission in connection with any third party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. MODIFICATION. Cardioxyl reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Cardioxyl will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. FEEDBACK. Cardioxyl will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide to Cardioxyl as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Cardioxyl to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Cardioxyl any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Cardioxyl. Cardioxyl is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Cardioxyl provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. CARDIOXYL IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. CARDIOXYL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. CARDIOXYL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
8. NO MEDICAL ADVICE.
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE SITE CONTENT, WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY SITE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. DEVELOPMENTS IN MEDICAL RESEARCH MAY IMPACT THE SITE CONTENT. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE SITE CONTENT WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL. Your access or use of this Site and/or Site Content does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part or the part of our suppliers. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.